ABOUT US

Esther and I (Chris) are entrepreneurs, FOREX and stock traders, investors and the co-founder of Trading Minds. Along the journey to become a successful trader, we realized that the biggest part of success factors lies in emotions and mindset.

 

Many traders understand it, yet many failed to develop the right mindset in attempts to resist the temptations and lucrative opportunities in the market. Therefore we have created a step-by-step system for mindset transformation, to help traders in achieving success.

 

 

We would like to express our gratitude to traders from our private trading group who have been benefited from the system and now willing to contribute and involve in this Trading Minds project to make it a success.

 

Our Journey 


Esther and I worked in a futures brokerage firm for 2 years as dealers. It was also the time when we first started our own trading, experiencing the up and down of the capital market. We thought we have had enough knowledge, but the reality hit us hard and we kept losing money, bursting one account after another account.

In hopes of getting for trading knowledge, we join a private hedge fund company to work as traders.
In addition, we started to pay for online courses, learn from trading gurus, and purchase some “magical” indicators. Some of the strategies we learned did work for a while but eventually, it all went down into the drain.

 

After experiencing the roller coaster and ended up losing all of our capital, we almost gave up on trading. However, as we reflect through all those failures and study the behavior of most successful traders, something became clear to us -- the key for trading success that we have been searching for is not found externally but is within ourselves. 


A good trading strategy is important but it only accounts for 10% of trading success. The remaining 90% comes from sound risk management plan and trading psychology. It was indeed a "wow" finding. It came to us in a flash of clarity that the reason we were not making money is that we were focusing ONLY on 10% of what is required to succeed in trading!

 

We started to study and practice to trade mindfully. It was not easy at first in facing the drawdowns and lure of big profits. However, after years of research and practices, we are now able to stay emotionally stable that no market conditions, drawdowns or big wins will affect our emotions and drive us to deviate from our trading plans. 

 

Currently, we are running our own private hedge fund and our online businesses. With systematic guides which we created, we have been recruiting traders, training and helping them to overcome their mental obstacles and set their trading career on the right path.

 

 

Our Mission


Trading Minds is a project with a mission to help traders who want to make a living out of the market by teaching them ways to take control of their mind, remove all the negative programs from their mind and transform them into a professional one.

 

We firmly believe that trading education does not need to cost an arm or a leg. We are not selling you any “magical trading indicator”, but to help you to take your mind on a transformation journey.

 

 

 

 

  • Facebook - Grey Circle
  • Twitter - Grey Circle
  • Instagram - Grey Circle

Disclaimer: Trading in financial instruments carries a high level of risk to your capital with the possibility of losing more than your initial investment. Trading in financial instruments may not be suitable for all investors, and is only intended for people over 18. Please ensure that you are fully aware of the risks involved and, if necessary, seek independent financial advice. The educational content on Trading Minds is presented for educational purposes only and does not constitute financial advice.

©2018 by Trading Minds. All rights reserved.